Model: Vortex WFF100
Model code: WFF100
Brand: WISY | BACFREE
Material Body&Cover: Polyethylene (PE)
Material Mesh: 0.28mm SUS304 stainless steel
Dimension: ø340mm x 540mm(H)
Efficiency Collection: ≥80%
Filtration mesh size: 0.28mm
Country of origin: Germany
Features: - Polyethylene (PE) construction – corrosion resistant
- 0.28mm vertical filtration provides effective separation of collected rainwater from sediment, leaves, moss & insects Fine filtration prevents mosquito breeding
- Maintains full cross section of downpipe – no obstruction of rainwater flow
- Inlet & outlet can be freely rotated – easier installation based on site condition
- Oxygen enrichment – filtering process produces oxygen rich water which enhances water quality & inhibits growth of anaerobic organisms
- Low maintenance – once every 4-6 months
- Fully mechanical – no power consumption
- Integrated with first flush diverter compliance to DBKL requirement.
ADVANTAGES OF RAINWATER
Rainwater harvesting systems allow us to achieve a sustainable future with a better environment. Collected and filtered rainwater can be safely used for e.g.:
1) Toilet Flushing & Urinals
3) Laundry Washing
4) Vehicle Washing & General Cleaning
5) Livestock Breeding & Farming
6) Industrial & Commercial Application
When Substituting municipal water with rainwater for non-potable usage the amount of municipal water used can decrease by UP TO 50% and by this, the water bill is reduced greatly with the usage of rainwater. Moreover, a rainwater harvesting system is a good form of water supply during water rationing or interruption of water supply. By harvesting rainwater, chances flash floor are reduced as rainwater run-off and thus the system can be formed as part of the rainwater management scheme.
4-STEP RAINWATER HARVESTNG SYSTEM
Why using 4-Step Rainwater Harveting System?
The BACFREE WISY 4-Step Rainwater Harvesting System ensures that your rainwater is clean enough to store. By using the 4-step system you will:
- Reduce the amount of particulates that enters the rainwater tank and as a result
- Prolong the life of your pump and filtration equipment
- Oxygenate the water to inhibit growth of anaerobic bacteria
- Create a higher and better water quality for your system
- Ensure a calmed inflow and distribution of the water without re-suspending sediments
- Prevent formation of a surface barrier layer and therefore ensure optimum exchange of oxygen between air and water
- Extract clean rainwater form the cleanest water layer
- Eliminate the need to clean debris from your tank
- Minimize system maintenance due to unique pre-filtration technique
Water Is Our Passion
- We provide our customer with Innovative and Sustainable Water Solutions.
- Continuously, we are adopting Industry Best Pratices to ensure Operational Excellence.
- We improve the well-being of our employees through Continuous Talent Development.
- WFF100 Rainwater Filter Collector x 1
- WFF Connector x 1