- Free Installation Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor, Penang
- Free Water Tank Cleaning Service, Water Test Service & Report & Mystery Gifts
- Fully Stainless Steel Piping Connection
- Max Flow Rate: 2.5m3/hr
- Connection Size: ¾” DN20
- Dimensions: 8 1/2 Dia x 70.5Ht inch (21.6 Dia x 179Ht cm)
- Filter Vessel Volume: 66 Liters
- Installation Required Space: 20” x 20” x 71.5” (50.8cm x 50.8cm x 181.6cm)
- **Our team will contact you for appointment on delivery and installation after payment was made.
The ER19SM, part of Bacfree’s ER-series outdoor water filters, is developed primarily for households and light industrial applications to address water impurity problems at the point-of-entry municipal treated water supply, thus, delivering clean, clear water to every water outlet in the premises.
The ER19SM is suitable for single-storey intermediate houses, to be used by 5-7 people in the premise.
How does it work? Using a Multi-Medium Quartz Filtration, the filter consists of coal based activated carbon, anthracite, and fine quartz for fine filtration of sediment, colour, excessive chlorine and suspended solids down to as small as 5 microns.
- Activated carbon - Most effective material to remove foul taste, colour, odour, excessive chlorine, by-products and organic matters
- Anthracite - Removes rust and fine sediments as fine as 5 microns
- Fine quartz sand - Removes sediment as fine as 5 microns
- Medium and coarse quartz sand - Filtration support bed ensures effective backwash
- Special stone - Protects the filter drain
Actual unit after installation: